Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Stop to just LOOK.

Everyday I stop.
I stop to take it the beauty of the earth.

The blue of the sky,the green trees,the gentle breezes blowing around my face.


 I DRINK it in.
 The beautiful quiet morning,painted with a sunrise.
 Freshly dewed grass that has not been disturbed yet by the sun.

 The sound of birds singing their morning songs to each other.
 
 The pink and orange hues of a sunset,falling behind the edge of the world.

 The endless night sky filled with millions of stars.

 Sometimes I feel like I could just fly right up to the moon,lost in wonder.

 Remember to enjoy this world you were put on.
 Remember to wonder in its makings,thank God for His design,and appreciate the beauty that you are given the chance to witness.
 
 One day we will no longer be here,but while I'm here I want to enjoy every second of LIFE i am given and are witness to.

 Take time smile at the little things.





No comments:

Post a Comment